A fixed appliance is one that is placed in the mouth and is not intended for removal, include inlay, onlay, crown and bridge.
– A crown is necessary for:
Tooth after root canal treatment
– Fracture, or broken tooth
– Big cavity of the tooth
– Big filling which may fall out easily
– Cavity under old crown
– After a root canal treatment, tooth receives a restoration with a metal post to aid in stability and strength.
– The crown is put on the tooth by cement
A brige is a prosthesis used to replace one or more adjoining teeth
– When a tooth has been extracted, a bridge help prevent the related teeth from moving out of their normal position and cause malocclusion,
– Preparation for a bridge
– Before and after place the bridge